Saturday, January 21, 2012

Protective Style: Stuffed Twists

Hey guys!

So I was browsing Youtube and ran across PrettyDimples (check her out). She did a tutorial on stuffed twists. It looked super easy and is a great protective style. Since I am in the process of doing a second trial on a twist out because the first one failed (blog coming soon), I decided I would practice the style on my sister Ryan. She really all about low maintenance when it comes to her hair, which is also natural. Her hair had already been washed and straightened. The only product I used was my Eco Styler gel. No moisturizers were added as she had moisturized using the coconut oil after she washed her hair.  So check out the pics and tell me what you think. I will definitely be trying this style on myself. It turned out super cute!!












No comments:

Post a Comment